String Light Pole Stand with Tank Base - Freestanding / Portable String Light Solution
FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING - DESIGNED IN THE USA - PATENTED - 1 YEAR WARRANTY
Recommended for use with G40 type string lights
Create instant ambiance by hanging string lights indoors or outdoors using durable IYN String Light Pole Stands with Tank Base. A tank stand can be set up and torn down with no hardware being attached to the surface it stands on. The tank stand is filled with water or sand and can be placed anywhere, outside or inside. Easily hang string lights for backyards, patios, weddings, restaurants, events, and more.
- Hang string lights anywhere indoors or outdoors with the freestanding IYN String Light Pole Stand with Tank Base
- High-quality and durable 9'6" powder-coated 2-piece steel pole with eye bolt and carabiner
- Tank stand may be filled with water (approximately 123 lbs) or sand (approximately 186 lbs) and features a filler cap and internal metal sleeve
- Hang string lights in spans up to 20ft with G40 string lights
- Perfect for beautifully draping string lights (Not recommended for high tension installs)
- 1 year warranty - Designed in the USA – Patented
Tips for Determining Your Installation Method on DECKS, CONCRETE, GRASS or INDOORS.
Black slipcovers are available for the tanks if you want to "dress" them up a bit.
How to Re-Enforce & Stabilize IYN Tank Stands:
Tank Stand Winterization - If you live in an area that experiences freezing temperatures during the winter you will need to drain your tank if it is filled with water and store it empty. If your tank is filled with sand you can leave it up year-round.
- (2) metal tubes slide together to create a 9'6" Pole
- (1) 17-inch tall, 16-inch diameter cylinder polypropylene black tank with a 2-inch fill and drain
- (1) 1.5 inch clip for attaching lights
NOT INCLUDED :
Lights, power cord, water or sand for filling the tank