Tips For Determining String Light Pole Stand installation on Grass, Sand or Gravel
Tips For Determining Your Grass, Sand or Gravel Installation
Ask yourself the following...
Do I want optimal stability for a longer run of string lights?
- YES. Choose IYN Tank Stands, but keep in mind that tank stands are not sturdy enough for privacy screening, heavy duty string lights or shading material.
- NO. Choose between IYN Pole stands or IYN Tank Stands, but keep in mind that the pole stands can only accommodate a span of thin gauge lights up 15- 20 feet.
Am I planning to purchase IYN String Lights?
- YES. Then choose between pole stands or tank stands depending on how far you want to span the lights. Pole stands can span up to 15-20 feet and tank stands can span up to 20 feet with proper anchoring techniques. Anchoring for pole stands Click Here. Anchoring for tank stands Click Here.
- NO. If you're using heavy duty string lights as shown below the staking method will not work. Click Here to check out our lite duty lights.
Can you easily and safely install a 3' piece of rebar in the ground without hitting buried pipes or power lines or rocks?
- YES. Then choose between the IYN Pole Stands or IYN Tank Stands depending on the desired span of lights.
- NO. Then use IYN Tank Stands.
Can you get sand or water to your set up location to weigh down the IYN Tank Stands?
- NO, then choose pole stands as long as you don't have a span of lights over 15-20 feet.