How to Re-Enforce & Stabilize Pole Stands on Grass or Sand
How To Re-enforce and Stabilize Pole Stands On Grass or Sand
For any additional questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Staking Can Be Used With Grass or Sand Set Ups
- (1) approximately 7" metal spike per pole stand
- Approximately 6 feet of black parachute cord
- Tie a small loop at one end of the parachute cord (approximately 1”).
- Then loop the black cord around the pole by inserting one end of the cord through the loop.
- Position the cord above the snap pin to prevent the cord from sliding down the pole.
- Angle the cord on the opposite side of the pole stand from the direction that the lights are pulling.
- Stretch the black cord down to the grass, keeping the cord snug and tie another loop where the cord meets the grass.
- Insert the stake in the loop and secure the cord to the ground.