How To Install IYN Pole Stands on Grass or Sand
STAKING IYN Pole Stands - This is a less stable installation and will only accommodate the lite gauge (thin cord) string lights. The suggested maximum span of lights for the installation method is 25 feet, subject to the ground that you're staking into and the dept you can hammer the rebar or T-post.
- 1-inch diameter x 3-foot length rebar metal or a T-post, 1 piece per pole. Whichever you choose, it needs to fit inside the interior of the pole which is 1 ¾ inch.
- Metal spikes 3/8” by 10” -12” long, 3 spikes per pole stand.
- Hammer or post driver
- Check for any underground pipes or wire before driving the metal bar or post in the ground.
- Hammer the rebar or T-post into the ground about approximately 8” deep (or deeper if the ground allows).
- Slide the pole stand over the rebar or T-post.
- Secure the stand with the 3 metal spikes by hammering the spikes into the ground.