How Build IYN Customizable String Lights
IYN Light Plug Installation
Thank you for your order! Here are instructions for installing your IYN Light Plugs. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback. We’d love to hear from you! email@example.com
- Add the male end of the plug first.
- Using the nippers make a tiny cut between the wires and slit the cord ¼ inch between the 2 wires. Do not strip the wires.
- Be sure to position the ribbed side of the cord on the side of the plug marked RIBBED. Tuck the end of the cord down into the slot and lay the cord along the groove.
- While pushing the cord down into the groove slide the cap completely into place.
- Add bulbs and hang the lights, making sure to not plug them in because the female plug isn’t attached.
- Once the lights are hung cut off any excess cord and add the female plug.